Director Of Nursing
Company: Nursing Home in Babylon NY
Location: West Babylon
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Nursing Home in Babylon NY - The Director of Nursing is
responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and directing the
overall operation of the Nursing Department in accordance with
current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and
regulations. This position is also responsible for ensuring that
the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
This position has the overall responsibility for delivery of
clinical services to our resident population. This will
- Engaging with staff to provide appropriate services
- Participating in Department of Health reviews and assuring any
plans of correction are appropriately written and followed
- Reviewing nurses' notes to monitor adherence to care plans and
assuring the needs of the residents are being met
- Participation in QA processes
- Assuming leadership of the facility in the absence of the
Nursing Home Administrator (NHA)
- Ensures the provision of quality, compliant patient care
through the supervision and coordination of all nursing services,
while monitoring adherence to regulatory policies and procedures,
and representing the facility in a professional manner to patients,
families, staff, physicians, and the general public.
- Participates in staffing processes.
- Recommends and conducts in-services.
- Handles performance management issues, as needed. Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Keywords: Nursing Home in Babylon NY, West Babylon , Director Of Nursing, Executive , West Babylon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!