Workday Payroll Systems Analyst
Company: Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Location: New York
Posted on: September 23, 2018
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we're not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we're driving excellence and improving outcomes. For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker's Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We're treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day. Job Description Memorial Sloan Kettering is looking for a Systems Analyst - Payroll to join us in a newly created position which will be responsible for Workday payroll systems from development through to production implementation. You will properly record, approve and generate payments for more than 17,000 employees while maintaining the integrity of all interfaces between payroll and all internal and external systems. You will:
- Work on the design and implementation of Workday changes and upgrades across multiple Departments.
- Work on new systems development and modifications to the existing systems through conducting Workday systems analysis.
- Create new configurations such as pay components, business processes, security and system configurations based on payroll, time, benefits and HCM relayed requirements.
- Develop and configure new calculations for payroll related requirements.
- Design and write custom reports to accommodate payroll operational requirements using Workday reporting tools.
- Quality control new integrations and modifications and work with the development team to test and deploy the integrations in production.
- Define and document processes, create and update procedures documentations and job aides.
- Serve as a technical support contact for Workday on all payroll functionality.
- Ensure that all payroll activity is in compliance with all MSK, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Plan, coordinate and provide estimates for assigned enterprise-wide payroll projects You are:
- Committed to high standards of productivity.
- Motivated to provide exceptional customer service.
- Action oriented and eager to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Adaptable in your approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Incredibly productive within a diverse team environment, work within tight deadlines, and manage competing priorities. You have:
- A Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working directly with Workday.
- 2-4 years of experience supporting a complex financial , payroll and HR system.
- A Masters degree and or a CPP would be preferred. #LI-KT1 Closing MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
Keywords: Memorial Sloan-Kettering, West Babylon , Workday Payroll Systems Analyst, Human Resources , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!