Licensed Practical Nurse - West Babylon
Company: Five Star Nursing
Location: West Babylon
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Currently seeking LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse for job
openings. The ideal candidate will hold a LPN license and
preferably possess experience.
Requirements of the LPN / Licensed Practical
• Current LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse license and
• CPR certification
• Malpractice insurance
• MMR & Varicella titers
• PPD or proof of chest X ray if positive
• 1 Personal reference letter, 1 Professional reference letter
• Original Social Security Card
• Original Non expired State Identification
• Original Proof of Citizenship / Immigration (Example of
documents: Birth Cert, Green Card, Resident Card)
• Sigma Care experience (computer system, patient information) a
• Long-term care experience a big plus, but new grads welcome as
Responsibilities for the LPN / Licensed Practical
• Record a patient’s medical history accurately
• Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature,
heart rate etc.
• Observe patients under treatment to identify progress,
side-effects of medications etc.
• Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and
compose patient charts
• Assist ailing patients in daily necessary activities such as
eating, bathing etc.
• Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean
and dress wounds and assist with other basic
medical care tasks
• Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
• Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
• Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice,
comfort and release instructions
Compensation and Benefits of the LPN / Licensed
• Paid orientation.
• Competitive compensation.
• Sick days.
• Salary of the LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse:
• Voluntary Medical Insurances – choose the option right for
• Aflac Insurance options to choose from: Disability, Dental,
Accident, Life, Cancer, Hospital.
• Commuter Benefits – earn pre-tax dollars!
• Direct deposit available.
• Referral Bonuses – refer a friend and win up to $100!
• Quarterly Sweepstakes raffles.
• Employee of the Month program.
• Easy access to 24/7 support.
• Wide variety of shifts and locations.
• Offices conveniently located in Long Island, Queens, Brooklyn and
• Flexible Schedules – full time or part time available.
• Weekend Schedule available
Keywords: Five Star Nursing, West Babylon , Licensed Practical Nurse - West Babylon, Other , West Babylon, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!